Imagine a workplace where conflicts are not just resolved but used to propel growth and collaboration.
Join us & enhance self-confidence, team performance and morale through
Live-online 28th November
9am - 1pm
Are you ever challenged by the tension and negative energy that conflict often brings to your team?
In today's fast-paced work environment, conflict is inevitable. It often leads to frustration, discomfort, and even anger among team members. Avoiding or suppressing conflict, can cause long-term damage - it is essential to address it head-on and transform it into a positive force within your teams.
Likewise with expectations from guests running at an all-time high, it’s important to have a toolkit to handle a different type of conflict situations.
Our Productive Conflict worksession aims to equip you with the necessary tools and strategies to effectively manage conflicts in the workplace.
Whether you are a Senior Leader, Manager, or individual contributor don't let workplace conflicts hold back potential growth opportunities for you or your team.
Investing in conflict management today will pave the way for a stronger, more cohesive, and productive team tomorrow.
So, what can you expect from the Productive Conflict Worksession?
- Explore the basics: By understanding the root causes and dynamics of conflict, you'll be equipped to address and resolve conflicts with confidence.
- Impact on team performance and morale: By mastering the art of managing conflicts, you'll create an environment where your team can thrive, leading to increased productivity, engagement, and employee satisfaction.
- Pressure vs Performance curve: Learn about the delicate balance between pressure and performance levels within teams, as well as its impact on achieving desired results.
- Structuring challenging conversations: Develop techniques for engaging in difficult discussions while maintaining open lines of communication.
- Assertiveness strategies: Develop a range of assertiveness strategies that empower both yourself and your team. Learn how to express your opinions confidently and constructively, promoting collaboration and innovation.
- Personal action plan creation: Walk away from this session with a personalised plan tailored specifically to enhance conflict resolution skills within your unique work context.
Take that first step towards positive change by signing up for Productive Conflict today!
Still not sure or would like to book more than 1 place...
The easiest way to find out more about the course or the discounts we can offer for group bookings is to book a Discovery Call with us.
30 minutes, no-obligation...what have you go to lose (other than great advice?)
Get in touch and ask how we can help!