Using assessment tools can be one of the most effective ways for improving communication and interaction, but with the array of these tools available, how do you know which one is the right assessment tool at the right time?
We are accredited practitioners for Motivational Maps®, Belbin®, DiSC®, Innermetrix ADV-Insights® and Six Seconds Emotional Intelligence®.
Tell us what you want to achieve and we'll guide you to the right tool for you.
are a clever and user-friendly diagnostic tool, which translates personal feelings into data, increases self-awareness, team building, better management, and performance. Each Map generates a personal report that identifies your top motivators, the extent to which they are met, and provides practical and actionable strategies that will help drive up motivation to fuel your future successes.
Belbin Team Roles
are used worldwide to identify people's behavioural strengths and weaknesses in the workplace. This information can be used to:
- Develop high-performing teams and leaders
- Raise self-awareness and personal effectiveness
- Build mutual trust and understanding
- Aid recruitment and selection processes
- Drive employee engagement and business performance
is a personality profiling tool based on four core behavioural dimensions - Dominance, Influence, Steadiness and Conscientiousness. It is used by individuals, teams and organisations who are passionate about development and understanding the impact of their behaviour on workplace relationships.
Innermetrix ADVanced Insights
combines the best of three world-class profiles: The Attribute Index measures how you think and make decisions. The Values Index measures your motivational style and drivers and The DISC Index measures your preferred behavioural style.
Together they answer the questions WHAT, WHY and HOW:
- What natural talents do you have?
- Why are you motivated to use them?
- How do you prefer to use them?
Six Seconds EQ
Contrary to popular belief, emotional intelligence can be learned and developed. The Six Seconds Model of Emotional Intelligence consists of 3 main pursuits:
1. To become more aware (noticing what you do)
2. To be more intentional (doing what you mean)
3. To be more purposeful (doing it for a reason)